What's this Bugs Bunny Bullsh!t about Elmer Fudd not having a gun?

Its the idiocy of another government allowing protests in support of already our of control illegal activity. A bloody Western government in a democracy at that.
I get it Anzac will will slip into the past now we skipped one. That might be justifiable reason to start a riot.

What did George Floyd do? Was he actually a threat if he wasnt restrained? I dont condone excessive force or his death but what was the trigger? Has that all been overlooked in light of his death. Whatever it was sure doesnt justify the reaction.
@CBH
Chris in my home town the cops used to go around storing up Aboriginal people to the point they would tell the cops to F off then find themselves arrested. A standing joke a the wagga police station was they are putting wardrobes in the cells. When an Aboriginal asked why they were told it is to give you black bastard more hanging space.
I know these things are true because it happened to me and I'm not that dark.
If that isn't blatant racism I don't know what is.
There are a hell of a lot of good police officers or there fortunately they out number the bad ones.
Bob

Here in my hometown the progressives finally got their wish and the city council voted yesterday to remove the confederate war memorial that was on the county square since 1918.
@UNT2007
Surely that's disrespectful to veterans. That war was fought by TWO sides not one. The Confederate army is part of your great history and deserves to be remembered as part of that history.
I would piss that council off and run for membership.
Bob

@Cam Moon
Your idea of a vegan and hunter discussing thing rationally has merit and may work in a cartoon but in the real world if someone mentions hunting to a vegan the vegan turns as viscous is a wounded leopard.
To disarm ELMER FUDD is akin to putting JOHN WAYNE in a western movie dressed in a pink tutu, ballet slippers and waving a magic wand to calm the bad guys.
This is political correctness at its worst there is nothing correct at all in it.
Bob
Why must they change the things that we grew up with, this country makes less sense every day

@Cam Moon thanks, I didn’t know who why etc. so no not Racist.

@larry4831 yeah, it’s Bullshit alright. Just re read ur post She tole her officers to stand down.No uphold the law. One blood death does not forgive the criminal activity to follow

@ Tanks I don’t condone it but the reaction is Fc#&@G outrageous and other countries allowing protest during Covid lockdown? wtf

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen I had mates who were related to one of the first deaths in custody that was out West here in my neck of the woods. I don’t agree with it , there were jokes circulating about hanging space, knot tying lessons and others. Don’t agree but I was a kid then, I guess the main issue did they undertake this themselves. As you know I work in a government role so we do have extra perks for indigenous staff.

Funnily I was I the Office and my mate walked past with the indigenous flag on a hat, I asked hey Ian do you have Blackfella in you, not the right place to ask but I would speak openly with him otherwise. Yeah he has a little but my view is can’t we all just be people? Especially if it’s gonna cause a whole lot of trouble.

We can’t undo what was done, we can learn from it. If different races didn’t start over in far off places others would have and the outcomes may have been worse.

I consider us All Australian’s some of these bastards coming in now will be trouble for all.

Bob no doubt will agree that the Italians and Greeks assimilated. They took on green grocers, fish and chips and bricklaying to get wealthy and improve their position. Some grew grass but , that’s the minority.

Your idea of a vegan and hunter discussing thing rationally has merit and may work in a cartoon but in the real world if someone mentions hunting to a vegan the vegan turns as viscous is a wounded leopard.
Bob, I 100% agree with you! But if they want political correctness, that's what it should look like. We as hunters get shit on. It seems most vegans/vegetarians feel they are more politically correct than us carnivores. The idea is the cartoon shows true correctness.

Last edited:
Here in my hometown the progressives finally got their wish and the city council voted yesterday to remove the confederate war memorial that was on the county square since 1918.
I think that's a shame.
I'm Canadian, but I think this could apply to anywhere if you'd like to take a few moments to watch it. I think this guy makes sense.

@Cam Moon thanks, I didn’t know who why etc. so no not Racist.

@larry4831 yeah, it’s Bullshit alright. Just re read ur post She tole her officers to stand down.No uphold the law. One blood death does not forgive the criminal activity to follow

@ Tanks I don’t condone it but the reaction is Fc#&@G outrageous and other countries allowing protest during Covid lockdown? wtf

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen I had mates who were related to one of the first deaths in custody that was out West here in my neck of the woods. I don’t agree with it , there were jokes circulating about hanging space, knot tying lessons and others. Don’t agree but I was a kid then, I guess the main issue did they undertake this themselves. As you know I work in a government role so we do have extra perks for indigenous staff.

Funnily I was I the Office and my mate walked past with the indigenous flag on a hat, I asked hey Ian do you have Blackfella in you, not the right place to ask but I would speak openly with him otherwise. Yeah he has a little but my view is can’t we all just be people? Especially if it’s gonna cause a whole lot of trouble.

We can’t undo what was done, we can learn from it. If different races didn’t start over in far off places others would have and the outcomes may have been worse.

I consider us All Australian’s some of these bastards coming in now will be trouble for all.

Bob no doubt will agree that the Italians and Greeks assimilated. They took on green grocers, fish and chips and bricklaying to get wealthy and improve their position. Some grew grass but , that’s the minority.
@CBH Australia
Chris
I think along the same lines we're all bloody Australian black, blue, white and brindle we should be able to get along and respect and embrace each other's differences. If we did that the world would be a better place.
I think what a lot of people forget is racism is a learnt behaviour that is taught to us. HUMANS ARE NOT BORN RACIST they have to learn it somewhere.
As for this political correctness bullshit I refuse to bow down to them. If they don't want to understand me and what I do, like hunting then they can F#$k off. I understand their reason but don't shove it down my throat. I don't do it to them.
These political correctness brigades are the true terrorists of our freedom not the radicals with guns. They do more to undermine society and it's rights to freedom than anyone. Look what they have done already.
That's my rant for today
Bob

I think what a lot of people forget is racism is a learnt behaviour that is taught to us. HUMANS ARE NOT BORN RACIST they have to learn it somewhere...

It depends on definition of racist. Nowadays, it seems to be anything that does not agree with the groupthink. Remember during the Obama administration anyone that did not agree with his policies was called racist. Anyone that brings up issues in the black community and offers solutions is called racist if themselves black then is called a race traitor.

The race card is used so often nowadays that I ignore any and all accusations.

It depends on definition of racist. Nowadays, it seems to be anything that does not agree with the groupthink.
I agree. I see posts and signs with "Black Lives Matter", but don't ALL lives matter? Black, Brown, White, Oriental, Native, Hispanic....
How about "People Matter" or "ALL Lives Matter"?
But I'm told if I say that, then I'M racist! HOW? Isn't singling out one specific race and saying it matters being racist by definition?
I don't understand.

That's BS, it's history, and no matter what they do, they cannot erase history. I live in the South, and I was not born in the US, and I don't agree with this one bit. This is another way of censorship. Chipping at our freedom little by little, until it's all gone. :mad::mad::mad:

I do agree taking his gun ....he has been struggling for way to long ....here is the new issue
FB_IMG_1591902966054.jpeg

I agree. I see posts and signs with "Black Lives Matter", but don't ALL lives matter? Black, Brown, White, Oriental, Native, Hispanic....
How about "People Matter" or "ALL Lives Matter"?
But I'm told if I say that, then I'M racist! HOW? Isn't singling out one specific race and saying it matters being racist by definition?
I don't understand.
@Cam Moon
Yes singling one group out is racist
And you are 100% correct that ALL LIVES MATTER.
I am of Australian Aboriginal descent and I regard myself as a PERSON not black or white but a person. I am fortunate to be able to walk proudly as person in any ethnic group and not feel inferior or superior to anyone but am equal to ALL.

We are required to act and speak exactly as the mob tell us.
Or we will be punished.
What possible problems could this cause for hunting?
Don't postpone your hunting adventures any longer than necessary.
FWB

I detest the term politically correct and love to needle the pc freaks. Gets them every time when I tell them pc means pathetic cowardice because they can't face the truth in plain English.

@Newboomer I want you on my side when the lead starts flying!

I detest the term politically correct and love to needle the pc freaks. Gets them every time when I tell them pc means pathetic cowardice because they can't face the truth in plain English.
@Newboomer
I love telling people I can't be politically correct cause I ain't in politics so if you don't like what I say feel free to walk away.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!