What is TOPS?

enysse

AH ambassador
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
12,177
Reaction score
4,796
Media
136
Hunting reports
Africa
8
USA/Canada
1
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
The reason I ask this is because of the problems, I'm dealing with, in trying to get my animals "Out of Africa". I'm learning a lot of things about the hunting permit business in South Africa. I know what TOPS is now....but would like a PH or PHASA to explain it to everyone else.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,673
Members
168,935
Latest member
tn88tncom
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top