What is the best car you have ever owned?

I love my 96 Ford F250 diesel with the 7.3.

It may be 27 years old but it still goes like new.

My ‘73 BMW 3.0 CSL…
72846FF7-5C14-457A-90A9-F8B6D9C42DF5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20221211_210132.jpg

This Jeep Gladiator became my new favorite vehicle when it saved my wife and I from dying in a head-on collision at highway speed with a Ram 1500.....

I love my 96 Ford F250 diesel with the 7.3.

It may be 27 years old but it still goes like new.
I drive a 95 F250 7.3. Some of the best trucks ever made.
My 95 7.3 NA was the only diesel motor I have melted down. I did not tear it down to see what the issue was, I ended up trading it on a 2005 Ram 3500 SWR. That was one of my most favorite trucks to date.

All that said, my 95 F250 RWD would get 22mpg way better than most diesels today.

I quite like the little 2010 Audi that I bought about a year ago. I don't usually need a large car.

20220529_164539.jpg

My ‘73 BMW 3.0 CSL…
Had two of these. Loved them, particularly one that dropped a valve so I had to build a new engine that probably doubled HP. Never should of should both.

I Loved my old school 1986 Renault 5 GT Turbo, back in the day.

Did so much to it and use to 1/4 mile race it at Santa Pod back in the day.

Always wanted a Lancia Delta 16V Integrale and never could afford one when released, then many years later when I could and drove one it did not have the same appeal as it did when it first was launched.

A car can be whatever it identifies as now adays, when I was in college I had a Datsun 280Z , I took it turkey hunting and heard a gobbler sound off across a creek, that day I turned it into an amphibious tractor! Had about 4“ of water in the floor board but I got the turkey!

A car can be whatever it identifies as now adays, when I was in college I had a Datsun 280Z , I took it turkey hunting and heard a gobbler sound off across a creek, that day I turned it into an amphibious tractor! Had about 4“ of water in the floor board but I got the turkey!
I had one of those for a couple of years. A fun car to drive. They came fitted with Dunlop run flat tyres in a metric size. Ghastly road grip, driving in the rain was exciting, Not ! I found 4 260Z. Rims and had them cleaned up and fitted a good set of tyres.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe, 289 with a 4-barrel Holley and a C14 tranny on the floor. When that second pair of barrels opened up, it was a kick in the seat. Not turbo-level, but you could definitely feel it.

Swapped Phantom out for a new SUV. This is not “as nice” as the Phantom but is much more city, family, real life usable. Absolutely love it and would recommend.

View attachment 529549
View attachment 529550
View attachment 529551
View attachment 529552
View attachment 529553
That very well may be the most beautifully spec'd Cullinan I've seen. I am admittedly biased to blue paint and that beautiful wood paneling. The orange sets it off but isnt too much bright color either.

Even as a huge Rolls fan, I can help but laugh at an SUV being described as more "usuable" than a sedan though lol

That very well may be the most beautifully spec'd Cullinan I've seen. I am admittedly biased to blue paint and that beautiful wood paneling. The orange sets it off but isnt too much bright color either.

Even as a huge Rolls fan, I can help but laugh at an SUV being described as more "usuable" than a sedan though lol

I agree with the usability comment … it’s amazing how being 20” shorter than the Phantom changes things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!