AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.

MT Griz

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, USA- Montana, Alaska
Reading this post I almost regret my upcoming buffalo hunt in Limpopo. Yes it's under a fence and the property is 8000 acres. I could have swung for a few more dollars on a "wild hunt" but I also wanted to add more plains game to the hunt. I had to stay within some sort of budget. I hope it goes well and I have to earn him.

johnnyblues there is no reason on earth to "almost regret" your upcoming buffalo hunt. You are going to be hunting with a great PH, in my mind that is 75% of the battle right there. You should be crazy excited, can't sleep excited, over the moon excited about a hunt of a lifetime that you will want to do again every year! There is no such thing as an easy buffalo regardless of where you hunt it. You will work for this buffalo, maybe even curse this buffalo. Go, have a good hunt, work hard, enjoy the moment, make some memories and by all means share you story upon your return. Good luck buddy!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
T
johnnyblues there is no reason on earth to "almost regret" your upcoming buffalo hunt. You are going to be hunting with a great PH, in my mind that is 75% of the battle right there. You should be crazy excited, can't sleep excited, over the moon excited about a hunt of a lifetime that you will want to do again every year! There is no such thing as an easy buffalo regardless of where you hunt it. You will work for this buffalo, maybe even curse this buffalo. Go, have a good hunt, work hard, enjoy the moment, make some memories and by all means share you story upon your return. Good luck buddy!
Thank you sir. I'm sure Marius will make me work got it. And I'm fine with that. Believe me I dream about it daily.

jacques smith

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Johnny
Don't sweat small crap or others opinions. Show up in the best shape u can. Trust me Marius is in shape and so are the buffs. Best of luck
Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wousechptox

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?