What did you book at shows

spoke to several people about a buffalo and tuskless hunt.
It’s down to CMS or Dalton and York.
I don’t think I can go wrong with either outfit.
Agreed !

Thanks.
i have put in the time to do the research. There are a lot of great outfitters to choose from.
I can personally vouch for D&Y as I hunted with them in 2021 and everything I have read or seen on CM seems legit also !

I thought Nashville was a great show. I was able to go over details for an upcoming Selous hunt with Alan Vincent this August, as well as an LDE hunt with him in Cameroon next February. Also booked a Sitatunga hunt with Johnny DuPlooy on Tondwa for Nov of ‘24.

A friend and I are already booked and splitting a full bag safari with Mike Fell and Bushman in Tanzania in November 2023 so I touched base with Mike and started the ball rolling with Jennifer @TRAVEL EXPRESS for the airfare.

My son and I are headed to the Yukon with Chris McKinnon of Bonnet Plume Outfitters in August 2023 for my son’s Dall’s sheep hunt so I touched base with Chris. I will hunt a grizzly or caribou if there’s time but the sheep is the priority.

I talked to several outfitters about a rhino hunt in 2024 to finish my Big 5 but haven’t made up my mind yet on the options. Prices, property sizes and hunting styles are all over the map. It’s lot to sort through.

Cam300- decided on Cazapampa great deal on red stag and accommodations.

tg7891- Northern Sask Wilderness hunts

Fatback- I went with Graham Williams for water buffalo
Don
I have hunted with NSW Hunts every year for the past 9 years. Great people, great area and great deer. Enjoy your trip and good luck. We will be there again Nov 13-18 this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Thom

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.