What animal in Africa would you NOT hunt/shoot? Is there one....

Hi David
Something different , i had a great show and thanks for the dinner Friday night i think it was well organized.
Johan

I had no problem letting the arrow fly when I took My African Wildcat. It has a long body and long legs. It made a great mount with a sand grouse laying at its feet.

Maybe I am just a dog person. I would love to stick another one day.

Mine looked more like this,

libyca01.jpg

Attachments

• libyca01.jpeg
    libyca01.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 87
Maybe I am just a dog person. I would love to stick another one day.

HA! I totally agree. I'd like to take care of the wifes cats right now if she'd let me!

Rhino for me, Black Rhino to be particular. Got to see the Black Rhino orphaned calves in rearing, and how slow they breed and so forth, love the majestic guys and just happy to see them browsing. They have next to no natural predators at maturity (yes, lions could take one down potentially, but speaking in generality), so I'm not interested in predating upon them. Kind of a rule of thumb of mine, if it's prey for anything, it's prey for myself as well, same goes for animals overpopulated, or overly destructive in their habitat, and in my books the Rhino is neither.

Same thoughts on Cheetah, I'm all for the sustainable, well managed hunts of any species suitable so don't take my answers as being against hunting Rhino or Cheetah, it's just not for me personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,