We're getting excited!!

Kiwifire111

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
459
Location
Canberra, Australia
Media
8
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
2
Tomorrow we fly from Canberra to Cairns, Queensland, via Brisbane to go hunting Chital Deer for 5 days.
This will be a SKIing holiday, Spending the Kids Inheritance, if we don't spend it, our respective kids will!!!
Sue will be using her Bergara ba13 in 308, and I will use my Ruger No1 300H&H.
Watch this space for a report once we're home.
Cheers, Mal and Sue.
 
Beautiful trophies and some of the best meat as well. Good luck!
 
Waidmanns Heil!

Hope you both have a great time. Remember, pictures or it didn't happen. ;)
 
Waidmanns Heil!

Hope you both have a great time. Remember, pictures or it didn't happen. ;)


A hunt report would be nice, Written in Kiwi will be fine it’s just gonna sound funny when I read it.
I may have got a sneak peek into this story or seen an image so it’s time to give us the hunt report please Mal.
 
A hunt report would be nice, Written in Kiwi will be fine it’s just gonna sound funny when I read it.
I may have got a sneak peek into this story or seen an image so it’s time to give us the hunt report please Mal.

Chris - Google translate is pretty good nowadays :ROFLMAO:
 
@Kiwifire111
Mal, is there any chance you can fill us in with a hunt report? Keen to hear how it went.
 
I'm working on it. Couple of days.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top