Well, look what I found

Just wait until she wants to go after that lion or elephant!!!
 
Based on the interest this thred has received, you must have done something right. LOL, hope the "for my wife" works better for you than it did me. Tried that with a lovely little 20 ga. SxS double I intended to hunt quail with. Charlotte took it and ran with it, she did love dove hunting.
 
So do you think this conversion would be possible from M70 post 64 in .458 to 404J?
 
@Fr8liner not sure. 458 is based on 375. 404j is custom brass that was the basis for dozens of subsequent cartridges.

Looking forward to a smith's take.
 
Phil,

Wayne has worked on 2 Win M70's for me in the last year and a half and I couldn't be happier. One is a Win M70 Safari Classic (New Haven) in 375 H&H, and the other is a Win M70 Pre-64 that he converted to a 9.3x62 Mauser. And now he's building me a 404 Jeffrey based off a CZ550 action. I know you will love it when you get it back. Great, and rare find......congrats!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,876
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top