WELL DONE GUYS..!

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
379
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
To Jerome and Wayne and whoever else may be involved, the new layout of our site looks great. Much more user-friendly. Well done guys and thanks for all the behind-the-scenes work that you put into making AH a great place to be. :clapping: :thumb: :first:
 
Doc, that would be JEROME doing the heavy lifting.

You are welcome for my small part. :)
 
:clapping:yup and i take it there has been some heavy action against the boogey men last couple of days?



It looks something like this:

:angrymob: .. :banghead: ... :angrymob: .. :punch:
 
Great work Guys,,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,559
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top