Weatherby Vanguard S2

Voodooracer

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
406
Reaction score
332
Media
21
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
Hi everyone, up for sale is a weatherby vanguard s2 chambered in 338 win mag topped with a Nikon monarch 3, 3-12x42 scope with the bdc reticle in leupold rings and bases. I received this gun in a multi gun trade and it is essentially new with very little use, the previous owner stated he shot half a box of hornady superformance for sight in. This isn't a caliber I'm looking to get into right now. I'm asking $725 shipping included o.b.o. I will only ship within the continental US. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Voodoo

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,612
Members
169,772
Latest member
JanetteEme
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top