Wasp MORTEM Broadhead Test video

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
449
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
Check out my latest Broadhead Test. Lots more coming soon.

 
Thanks for sharing. Good to know what products work and what not.

Here is a test on a knock off product and shows why testing and quality makes a differences

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top