WANTED: Outfitter in Ivory Coast and Senegal

nejatuner

AH member
Reaction score
Dear Fellow hunters,

A friend of mine would like to know the name of an honest and trustworthy outfitter who can help him for wingshooting in the said countries.

Regards to all,

Nejat Üner

I was waiting for someone else to post.

I don't know of any outfitters in those countries. You might contact James. He might be able to help you out.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1 Talk to James.

I have a friend from Ivory Coast......................he was one of the thousands forced to flee the country in 2011 when local youth groups were attacking and killing people of European ancestry. Since the Country's population has more than quadrupled since 1975, the Country is still young with plenty of remaining youth groups. Islam is the dominant religion, with Animism running a close third: worshiping piles of sticks and mud and various animals. Should your friend go hunting in Cote D'Ivoire, I suggest he save one cartridge at all times. FWIW..........................................................FW Bill

If James can't help you try Global outfitters a hunter friend of mine has used they're service.

Every country has its hypes scares and risks, travel with the right company and you minimize your risk by 99.9%

My best always

I have been in Ivory Coast plenty of times no legal hunting there but are soon to open.

I have family in Senegal and they have a few outfitters, hard hunting. What species are you after ?

Im recovering this chat to see if anybody has anything new to say about hunting in Ivory Coast. I am being offered an expedition and all I want to know if it is a reality to go and shoot some big game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarueHindw

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.