WANTED: Needing Final 3 Tiny Ten - Suni, Red Duiker, Sharpes Grysbok

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
751
Reaction score
435
Location
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Media
47
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
I'm mainly interested in Mozambique to finish this slam. 2022 is the earliest, so any and all operators capable PM me.
 
I hunted coutada 10 with Marromeau safaris In 2014 and Sunni, grysbok and red duiker were abundant of course 7 years is a lifetime in Africa. I think they had a tiny ten pkg available. I regretablly did not hunt them because the tiny ten have really grown on me!
 
Best of luck and hope you get them. I need only Suni and Sharpes Grysbuck.
 
Mutemba safaris could be a option. I shot both Suni and sharps grysbuck with them. You can also opt to drive in from South Africa which can save on charter flights or extra layovers. As they are in the Gaza province and a lot closer to SA
 
Contact Mashambanzou Safari's, they can hook you up, they have seven different camps in Moz according to the website
 
Last edited:
I'm mainly interested in Mozambique to finish this slam. 2022 is the earliest, so any and all operators capable PM me.
If you want to take all 3 with a top notch outfitter contact Jacques Senekal, Owner of Africa Maximum Safari. You can do it through his website. He has excellent connections in Moz and all 3 can be taken free range in 5 days. I was just hunting in Moz for Croc with him in Moz and took a monster and am going back in 2022 for the same 3 tiny trophies after hearing about the abundant numbers and seeming the pictures. Amazing area. Good Luck Brent
 
I suggest you make contact with Gary Duckworth from Mokore Safaris. They operate C9 and have high numbers of plainsgame and will be able to help you with these species and more.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,202
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top