WANTED: Intro Hunt September 2015

Hi hello Sir and welcome to Africa Hunting.com.

Sir we will assist you in all your needs for your safari and the 5 days is just perfect for the animals that you are looking for to hunt.

You can send us your dates that you plan to come in September'2015 and we will accommodate you with pleasure.

Best
Jacques Brits

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing not mentioned yet is airfare. Contact Lori at travel express SOON to get flights. They will fill quickly and you need to make sure your days are available. Have fun and soak up all the Africa you can.

Welcome to AH! Namibia is the perfect choice for a first time African Safari. We offer the finest FREE RANGE plains game safaris in North Western Namibia - a very traditional experience in a huge private hunting area. Except for Impala, you will find the first 4 species on your list in their natural habitat. We have Sept 19 - 24 available. Happy planning!

I've not hunted with Westfalen (yet!), but I can wholeheartedly recommend Namibia over SA. This guy has a top notch reputation. Not that I wouldn't hunt SA again, but you better know what you're getting into.....ask loads of questions and do your research.

Welcome to AH, you have come to the right place to search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg