WANTED: Honey Badger Hunt

I saw two while hunting with Gerrit at Bos en dal safaris in the North West Province, he secured a permit for me on short notice.
bosendal web site gives me a virus alert and does not work....can someone alert him to this problem?

Different bait and different badger. Again note the date.

That big male looks gut bombed because he is. He ate all night long and this is one of the last pictures of the night.

IMG-20160630-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160630-WA0008.jpg

Good stuff, 2 on bait! I bet your starting to lose sleep!

Bossie

Even coming in before dark. Wow....

Other critters being caught on cam too. I'm not picky. I want them all.

IMG-20160702-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160702-WA0002.jpg

I am headed over in 3 weeks. 3 weeks from today in fact. Everything on that trail cam is something I would take. I need this hunt myself. Royal I hope you bag me all..... And post the pics :) The genet the cerval and the badger. I wouldn't sleep and see about moving up the dates ;)

I am headed over in 3 weeks. 3 weeks from today in fact. Everything on that trail cam is something I would take. I need this hunt myself. Royal I hope you bag me all..... And post the pics :) The genet the cerval and the badger. I wouldn't sleep and see about moving up the dates ;)

Flight takes off on Wednesday! So I don't have long. Trying to sleep a little now knowing I won't when I get there. Not with Bossie.... :A Banana Sad:

I'm really looking forward to the night critters... I like bith doing and seeing different things. This fits the bill.

You doing all of the night critters this trip?

Good luck Royal. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Thanks Hank!

My wife took one in Limpopo last year. Our mounts will be in the air next week. Will post a pic of the finished trophy in a couple weeks.

Nyamazana Safaris, tell me can you do all the small cats of Africa, including the one I want most Serval?

Hi sorry for late reply, I was on another hunt just returned today. To answer your question on Serval , these cats are tough to find in most places. They are more than often taken by being in the right place at the right time. Not always easy but if you try hard enough it may happen . Be prepared to spend every night out spot lighting ...

Anything is possible when you go out at night and spend many hours spot lighting . Below is some of what you can expect . The very bottom photo is a photo of a Zim PH Graeme Mayger and a client that came and hunted with me through TOA.

Anyway these pictures are basically to show you that a chance at these smaller cats are possible .

All the best

Wayne
P1020879.JPG
P1020657.JPG

PETE\'S PICTURES MAY 2012 256.jpg

@Nyamazana Safaris, then you would have no problem getting the permit for Serval?

@Nyamazana Safaris, then you would have no problem getting the permit for Serval?
No problem at all exporting Serval since we have them on our legal quota in the different areas I hunt .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross