Wanted A Square Rifle

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.26 AM.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.28 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.30 AM.png
    817 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.56.31 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
Of course. I'm Mike. I live in Rural Arizona. I hunt just about everything, but have not been to Africa yet. Came close a couple of years ago. I bought the hunt, chartered the plane, and Covid hit. Had to cancel, but will make it yet. I may be a bit undergunned, as a 300 winmag is my big caliber. That is why my neighbor brought this one to me after a hunting conversation.

It is a 495 A-square. It is built on a 1917 action, with a beautiful wood stock. Peep sight at the rear, with three flip up rear sights on the barrel for 100, 200, and 300 yards. He has about 30 rounds of loaded ammo, and 100 monolithic brass 600 gr bullets with it. I didn't take any pictures, but I could. He offered it for $2k. I don't have any idea of the value, so google brought me here.
 
Of course. I'm Mike. I live in Rural Arizona. I hunt just about everything, but have not been to Africa yet. Came close a couple of years ago. I bought the hunt, chartered the plane, and Covid hit. Had to cancel, but will make it yet. I may be a bit undergunned, as a 300 winmag is my big caliber. That is why my neighbor brought this one to me after a hunting conversation.

It is a 495 A-square. It is built on a 1917 action, with a beautiful wood stock. Peep sight at the rear, with three flip up rear sights on the barrel for 100, 200, and 300 yards. He has about 30 rounds of loaded ammo, and 100 monolithic brass 600 gr bullets with it. I didn't take any pictures, but I could. He offered it for $2k. I don't have any idea of the value, so google brought me here.
Yea buy that thing! That’s a good deal

Then make this guy an offer on this ammo he’s been trying to sell for a while
Also, welcome to AH!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.02 AM 1 Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.02 AM 1 Large.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.02 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.02 AM Large.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 246
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.03 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.03 AM Large.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Of course. I'm Mike. I live in Rural Arizona. I hunt just about everything, but have not been to Africa yet. Came close a couple of years ago. I bought the hunt, chartered the plane, and Covid hit. Had to cancel, but will make it yet. I may be a bit undergunned, as a 300 winmag is my big caliber. That is why my neighbor brought this one to me after a hunting conversation.

It is a 495 A-square. It is built on a 1917 action, with a beautiful wood stock. Peep sight at the rear, with three flip up rear sights on the barrel for 100, 200, and 300 yards. He has about 30 rounds of loaded ammo, and 100 monolithic brass 600 gr bullets with it. I didn't take any pictures, but I could. He offered it for $2k. I don't have any idea of the value, so google brought me here.
Grab it up for $2k. If you don't like it, can sell it easily and buy something else.
 
Yea buy that thing! That’s a good deal

Then make this guy an offer on this ammo he’s been trying to sell for a while
Also, welcome to AH!
Haaaaa. Have seen. Lot of .460 Weatherby’s for sale over the years with two rounds missing from a box of ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top