Wanted 450/400 3" brass

TheDoubleD

AH veteran
Joined
May 24, 2022
Messages
140
Reaction score
207
Media
3
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Looking fired or unfired brass for 450/400 3 ". need 20 pieces will buy smaller quantity.
 
If you are still looking for brass you might check out these guys.


They had some a few weeks ago.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 7.06.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 7.06.46 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 164

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,656
Members
169,792
Latest member
Jameolsene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top