Wanted 404 Jeffery or 416 Rigby

Send Krish a note!
 
You are largely going to be limited to a bolt in those two chamberings. Any more details on what you are seeking?
 
I am not a SPAMMER, don’t know why I show up as a new member. I’ve been a member for over a year. Bought a LH [emoji640][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]][emoji640]J from Fatback about a year ago and I just spoke to Krish.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There is a little link at the bottom of each posting. It is called "Report".
 
I had a great interaction with @Zapper71 about a year ago. He purchased a rifle from me. He is a stand up fella.

It's OK, there may be a misunderstanding, but some of us are old hunters, full of prejudices and overlaid of old traditions. If at the beginning a new member mention two for bolt action rifles typical cartridges and asks what kind of rifle is suitable for it, something like that triggers an appropriate answer. Sure you can use both cartridges in a double rifle built for this purpose, all possible cartridges were built into double rifles, but then maybe you should have ask the question differently.
 
I spoke and had a lengthy great coversation with @Zapper71 . What is this thred about ?. Can anybody explain please.
Thank you .
Krish
Seems like a good/legit guy. Initial post raised some questions. Seems all is good.
 
Bolt or double


Weird.

Almost no doubles are made in these calibers and those that are typically are worthless. You didn’t cite a budget, but a 404 is double the price of a 416.

I think you need to get a bit more specific on budget and features required for someone to help you. You also need to say where you live and whether face to face transaction or an FFL is preferred.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top