Wanted 338 Win Ammo Or Components

Andrew Short

AH legend
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,013
Reaction score
3,021
Location
Alabama
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hunted
Namibia
All, this is a new caliber to me and i do not have any ammo or reloading components like i do for my other rifles. I need 338 win mag ammo and/or components to get my new setup on paper. Let me know. Thanks!!!
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.23.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.23.12 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 247
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.23.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.23.14 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 236
Is $78 a decent price for this? Is this pandemic pricing or normal?
 
We’re you able to get the stock ordered? If not, let me know, maybe we can work something out.
 
We’re you able to get the stock ordered? If not, let me know, maybe we can work something out.
I called them today to make sure it would work as their description is certainly lacking. I was forced to email them so I’m in limbo.
 
I'm considering getting into an R8 338 Win Mag myself. Just not sure what I'd do with it....
I felt the same way as I have numerous 300s and nothing between 300 and 404. Therefore I decided to get a 338 for plains game “eland”
 
Powder Valley has Barnes 338 cal 210 gr TTSX in stock.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.00.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.00.17 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 203
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.00.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.00.18 AM.png
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 203
I have a couple boxes of Speer 250 gr Grand Slam bullets if that helps. They are what I used for eland with my 338WM. 1 shot was all it took.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top