AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
ammoguide.com
Media
Member of
NRA Patron Life, NAHC Life, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Norway, Korea, England, 4 Canada Provinces, 2 Mexico States, 12 US States
I'm almost out of 318 WR brass for my cartridge display boards. If I have dies I can use fired brass as well as new. I hate gluing bullets into the case. It seems so un-professional.
I have a source for new Bertram $5/pc (until they run out), but they don't indicate how many boxes they have left in stock.
Thanx
Curtis

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 318 NE (Westley Richards) 2 Die set.pdf
    103.5 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions. I've found a source for boxer primed Bertram brass and bought a set of dies from a new member here on AH.

and bought a set of dies from a new member here on AH.
With all the scams directed at WTB ads, I don't like this statement. Hope it is all on the up and up and you get your dies. Redding has 318 dies in stock.

It is myself selling them to him. Just a long-time lurker that finally made an account. Plenty of positive feedback on other forums. But understandable. At least africahunting doesnt seem to have the issue two of my main hangouts had, where member accounts were hacked and then some dirtbag posted ads using an established members reputation.

It is myself selling them to him. Just a long-time lurker that finally made an account. Plenty of positive feedback on other forums. But understandable. At least africahunting doesnt seem to have the issue two of my main hangouts had, where member accounts were hacked and then some dirtbag posted ads using an established members reputation.
No insult intended and hopefully none taken. WTB ads seem to bring out the scammers.

Oh none taken. Just posting publicly so I can “put my money where my mouth is” so to speak.

I saw Phil Massaro wrote on a Fb post Redding is making .318 dies now .

Die set arrived today. Excellent condition-near new.

THANX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShawnaBrid

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani