Wanted 30R Ammunition

pajarito

AH member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
137
Location
texas
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
sci/nra
Hunted
south africa / cameroon
anyone know where to get ahold of some 30R Blaser ammo in the states? i recently purchased a double at auction and did it about half cocked because i thought it was cheap. now i cant find ammo anywhere. i do not reload. thanks
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.44 AM.png
    917.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.46 AM.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.48 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 242
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.39.49 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
dont know why i couldnt find with a reg google search? thanks for the help got em ordered
 
dont know why i couldnt find with a reg google search? thanks for the help got em ordered
You’re welcome. I’m not sure either. I use ammoseek some and when NECG had 375 ammo in stock it wouldn’t show up on there either. NECG’s 9.3 ammo won’t show up on ammoseek either.. Maybe something to do with Google? Or NECG’s site.. Weird deal
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,762
Members
169,847
Latest member
good88credit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top