Wanted 275 Rigby brass

Hello all.
I am searching for some 275 Rigby head stamped brass or even loaded ammo for that matter.
Let me know if you have any that you’d like to part with.

Thanks and have a great day.
I haven’t checked lately but Huntington Die Specialties in California used to carry brass for 275 Rigby. Might give them a check.
 
I'm in the same boat you are. I have a Ruger No.1 in 275 Rigby and can't find any brass anywhere. There is nothing on Gunbroker. We asked Raven Rocks Precision to see if they could get some, and nothing so far.

I've been actually thinking of stamping the barrel with 7x57 but not sure if it will affect the value of the rifle.
Dont do it!
 
Glad you chimed in. It has crossed my mind, but like I said I din’t know if it would affect the value, and that is why I have not done it. Thank you!
 
To keep this thread alive, I am also looking for some 275 Rigby stamped brass. If anyone can spare 25-50 pieces, please let me know.
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top