Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, NFAA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, UAE, California
I am looking for a rhino to hunt with a bow as I am working on my Big 5 with a bow. I already have my Buffalo and am going for a lion in a few months.

I am willing to do a green hunt (dart) or a normal hunt, but it must be with a bow (and all the permits/documentation must be in order).

If you have combination hunts available, I will still need my elephant and may or may not still need a leopard, depending on how my luck goes in the next couple months. I am also looking for hippo and croc to get the entire Dangerous 7. Of course, the other animals in the combination hunt will also be with a bow.

Thanks. Hopefully it will be available for viewing. I am having all my hunts professionally filmed going forward.

Hope someone can make this a reality for you!

Hi @mrpoindexter
I might be able to help you but not with a bow. It's illegal to hunt any pachyderm in South Africa with a bow.
Shoot me an email or PM
Hunting regards
Dave

I am looking for a rhino to hunt with a bow as I am working on my Big 5 with a bow. I already have my Buffalo and am going for a lion in a few months.

I am willing to do a green hunt (dart) or a normal hunt, but it must be with a bow (and all the permits/documentation must be in order).

If you have combination hunts available, I will still need my elephant and may or may not still need a leopard, depending on how my luck goes in the next couple months. I am also looking for hippo and croc to get the entire Dangerous 7. Of course, the other animals in the combination hunt will also be with a bow.

I might be able to arrange a 2018 White Rhino hunt for you in SA - send me a PM

You can do a Rhino vita dart hunt (green hunt) with a bow but will need to get a special permit

Last edited:
Welcome to AH John.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorothyIbs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.