Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, NFAA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, UAE, California
I am looking for a rhino to hunt with a bow as I am working on my Big 5 with a bow. I already have my Buffalo and am going for a lion in a few months.

I am willing to do a green hunt (dart) or a normal hunt, but it must be with a bow (and all the permits/documentation must be in order).

If you have combination hunts available, I will still need my elephant and may or may not still need a leopard, depending on how my luck goes in the next couple months. I am also looking for hippo and croc to get the entire Dangerous 7. Of course, the other animals in the combination hunt will also be with a bow.

Thanks. Hopefully it will be available for viewing. I am having all my hunts professionally filmed going forward.

Hope someone can make this a reality for you!

Hi @mrpoindexter
I might be able to help you but not with a bow. It's illegal to hunt any pachyderm in South Africa with a bow.
Shoot me an email or PM
Hunting regards
Dave

I am looking for a rhino to hunt with a bow as I am working on my Big 5 with a bow. I already have my Buffalo and am going for a lion in a few months.

I am willing to do a green hunt (dart) or a normal hunt, but it must be with a bow (and all the permits/documentation must be in order).

If you have combination hunts available, I will still need my elephant and may or may not still need a leopard, depending on how my luck goes in the next couple months. I am also looking for hippo and croc to get the entire Dangerous 7. Of course, the other animals in the combination hunt will also be with a bow.

I might be able to arrange a 2018 White Rhino hunt for you in SA - send me a PM

You can do a Rhino vita dart hunt (green hunt) with a bow but will need to get a special permit

Last edited:
Welcome to AH John.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!