Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Will also consider 6.5" 454.

Blue or stainless.

Does not need to be NIB...this will be a shooter. Just not interested with a specimen with a lot of rounds (say over 500). Only interested in adjustable sights.

Let me know what you got!

Maybe @TOBY458 has another one squirreled away under his bed?

Will also consider 6.5" 454.

Blue or stainless.

Does not need to be NIB...this will be a shooter. Just not interested with a specimen with a lot of rounds (say over 500). Only interested in adjustable sights.

Let me know what you got!

Maybe @TOBY458 has another one squirreled away under his bed?
No sir! I'm all out of revolvers.

C'mon guys. I have a stack of these to trade.....

IMG_2327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have I got a deal for you! Sending you a text!

They look real to me!

I wish Ruger had made other bbl lengths for the blue mode Bisley besides 7.5". First one I got years ago I had a local smith lop 2" off of it, then predictably I sold it and been pining for it ever since!
They did 5.5 in SS and had one of those too. Only now just have a std 7.5 blue Bisley .45 Colt, a fairly recent purchase.
There was a special run a couple of years ago blue 5.5" with Turnbull colored frame, but those are hard to come by now, wishing I had bought one when they were under a grand. Tough find now.

I wish Ruger had made other bbl lengths for the blue mode Bisley besides 7.5". First one I got years ago I had a local smith lop 2" off of it, then predictably I sold it and been pining for it ever since!
They did 5.5 in SS and had one of those too. Only now just have a std 7.5 blue Bisley .45 Colt, a fairly recent purchase.
There was a special run a couple of years ago blue 5.5" with Turnbull colored frame, but those are hard to come by now, wishing I had bought one when they were under a grand. Tough find now.
Yes, the Turnbull is really nice and I am watching for one....

SS 5.5" Bisley 45 Colt and 6" 475 Linebaugh Freedom Arms purchased.

I'm done for now!!

:)

SS 5.5" Bisley 45 Colt and 6" 475 Linebaugh Freedom Arms purchased.

I'm done for now!!

:)
Now you get to try and find ammo for them! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Now you get to try and find ammo for them! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I have brass and dies on the way for the Linebaugh.

I have an ACP cylinder for the Ruger, and 4K rounds of ammo. I do need to find some 45 Colt brass. I have a couple thousand bullets to get me started.

No worries for either of them!
I know. When Tarbe showed us his gun room with all the reloading stuff and ammo, I thought it was a throwback to the days of yore in a Cabelas, Sportsman’s Warehouse or somewhere else. He, like many others, planned ahead and are now reaping the benefits of having a variety of stuff on hand.

I know. When Tarbe showed us his gun room with all the reloading stuff and ammo, I thought it was a throwback to the days of yore in a Cabelas, Sportsman’s Warehouse or somewhere else. He, like many others, planned ahead and are now reaping the benefits of having a variety of stuff on hand.
Just be glad he hasn’t posted a picture of himself in the bathtub full of primers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg