Want To Buy Remington 30-06 Ammunition Loaded With 180 Gr A Frames

LRich

AH senior member
Reaction score
I have a new 30-06 that's finicky in the ammo it likes.

A found a box of this ammo and my rifle shoots them into a ragged hole. Remington's not offering this ammo any longer. I know Swift is making ammo with the 180 gr A Frame but there;s no guaranty it will shoot like the Remington.

If anyone has some they'd like to sell, let me know.

I have a new 30-06 that's finicky in the ammo it likes.

A found a box of this ammo and my rifle shoots them into a ragged hole. Remington's not offering this ammo any longer. I know Swift is making ammo with the 180 gr A Frame but there;s no guaranty it will shoot like the Remington.

If anyone has some they'd like to sell, let me know.

Are you looking for factory ammo or reloaded ammo with the 180gr swift a frame bullet?
Unless you reload for yourself or have a buddy close by that reloads that the 2 of you can go test various loads. It's a shot in the dark to get a known accurate recipe for your rifle.

I own 3 different 30-06's and each one has its own favorite load for best accuracy.

Remington and Swift parted ways 3 or 4 years ago. I too liked the Remington Premier ammo loaded with the A-Frames. I doubt you'll find any.

Give Hendershot's Extreme ammo a try. I use their ammo, with Swift A-Frames, in my 338 WM and 375 Ruger. Both very accurate. If their standard load isn't accurate in your rifle, Hendershots has a load development service. A great option for us non-reloaders.

https://hendershots.net/product/3006-springfield

upload_2018-2-9_5-37-55.png

Thanks to those responding, but like I said, I'm looking for specific boxes of the Remington.

I know about numerous outlets that custom load.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg