Want To Buy Remington 30-06 Ammunition Loaded With 180 Gr A Frames

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by LRich, Feb 8, 2018.

1. LRich

LRich AH Senior Member

I have a new 30-06 that's finicky in the ammo it likes.

A found a box of this ammo and my rifle shoots them into a ragged hole. Remington's not offering this ammo any longer. I know Swift is making ammo with the 180 gr A Frame but there;s no guaranty it will shoot like the Remington.

If anyone has some they'd like to sell, let me know.

2. Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    East Cape, South Africa
    Are you looking for factory ammo or reloaded ammo with the 180gr swift a frame bullet?
    Unless you reload for yourself or have a buddy close by that reloads that the 2 of you can go test various loads. It's a shot in the dark to get a known accurate recipe for your rifle.

I own 3 different 30-06's and each one has its own favorite load for best accuracy.

Gemsbok Gangsta likes this.

3. 375 Ruger Fan

375 Ruger Fan AH ENABLER GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA, DSC
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, Canada (Yukon)
    Remington and Swift parted ways 3 or 4 years ago. I too liked the Remington Premier ammo loaded with the A-Frames. I doubt you'll find any.

Give Hendershot's Extreme ammo a try. I use their ammo, with Swift A-Frames, in my 338 WM and 375 Ruger. Both very accurate. If their standard load isn't accurate in your rifle, Hendershots has a load development service. A great option for us non-reloaders.

https://hendershots.net/product/3006-springfield

upload_2018-2-9_5-37-55.png

Hogpatrol likes this.

4. LRich

LRich AH Senior Member

Thanks to those responding, but like I said, I'm looking for specific boxes of the Remington.

I know about numerous outlets that custom load.