Want To Buy Primers & Powder

So, if I had a bunch of old cases and bullets I don't want, I could fill them up with the powder you need, over a spent primer, and ship them as regular ammo with no HAZMAT requirements??

Just curious.......

Well some of us aren't as intelligent as others. Some of us aren't as greedy as others either and sitting on multiple lifetimes worth of ammo, powders snd primers. Not saying you are but many others must be or else the only place to find primers wouldn't be on GB for $300/brick. God forbid you're brand new to reloading. You'll probably quit before you start.

Sorry. Just ranting.

Actually, those who bought when there was a surplus and have saved are doing nothing to drive the current shortage. It’s those buying during the shortage that are driving the crisis. There are a number of us on here who are selling out of our stockpiles at reasonable prices to help our friends.

I would never gouge my fellow shooters. Honor is worth more than money. We will remember those who do.

Actually, those who bought when there was a surplus and have saved are doing nothing to drive the current shortage. It’s those buying during the shortage that are driving the crisis. There are a number of us on here who are selling out of our stockpiles at reasonable prices to help our friends.

I would never gouge my fellow shooters. Honor is worth more than money. We will remember those who do.

I wasn't referencing those who stocked up in the calm times of plenty. Maybe my wording stinks but my third sentence sort of explains who I was addressing in the present tense, which are the ones who currently, or more precisely in the last 12 months, go into their LGS or online and buy everything on the shelves to stockpile or resell.

I'm aware of those being generous as I have personally been helped by them recently. TNDave to be exact with some 458 bullets and it is greatly appreciated.

I have since found some powder locally and could have purchased much more than I did but took just what I needed to get by so that others could as well.

That said, again that post was more of just a frustration rant. Countless gun shops called and visited and not a primer to be found still.

Reactions: WAB
Two at an Alaska gun show last weekend. Primers were expensive but common. Powder everywhere and many, including mew, went home with our powder. I could not sell what I had at 25$ per pound. .22 rimfire was on many tables but $50 a brick--but it was very common.

When will things be back to normal? Could be they won’t return to normal. Biden wants to end internet sales and for many of us who don’t have reloading component retailers nearby, the internet makes it possible and affordable.
However, one positive thing I’ve found is I have discovered some great new powders because that’s what was available. Right now component prices certainly don’t make reloading a money saving move. I used to reload all my trap and skeet loads but the normal prices got too high to make it worth my time so I only loaded for special occasions and just bought shells by the case and sold the hulls.
Makes you rethink storage too. A friend of mine moved a bunch of his components into his safe when he realized what they were now worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!