Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I am looking to buy the book Into The Thorns by Wayne Grant please if anyone has a copy and would be interested in selling

thanks!

Hunting the Cattle-killing Leopard of the Matobo Hills. 2007 Zimbabwe. 569 pp, profuse color ill. This book was published by African Hunter magazine—they really know their stuff—and so does the author, PH Wayne Grant, who has many awards, including Professional Hunter of the year. He has plenty of dangerous game experience. If you’re seeking a really good book about leopard hunting, there is plenty of leopard hunting here. INTO THE THORNS is very well written and produced. It’s a book we enjoyed reading and are proud to recommend. Wayne is still very active in the professional safari business.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 7.54.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 7.54.21 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 7.54.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 7.54.23 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
That was a deal with the exchange rate, I just got done with Drums of the Morning, I have read Into the Thorns twice and going to read it again after I get it back from lone.

That was a great pick up if you weee able to get one. I have been looking for a copy awhile also. I tried to place an order but told they were out of stock. Hopefully you got one?!

I have a new signed copy of both Into the Thorns and Drums of the morning.

Make me an offer

I have a new signed copy of both Into the Thorns and Drums of the morning.

Make me an offer
Please PM me on what you want for Into The Thorns…I have a signed copy of Drums In The Morning. Thanks!

Rare Breed’s book will be on the way after new years via fedex. I found him a copy in great condition for R1999. I believe it is a steal

Thanks so very much!!!! Please let me know how I can pay for it and what you need from me please?

My wife got me Drums of the Morning for Christmas!

I am also wishing to purchase "Into the Thorns". If anyone has one for sale please contact me.

I thought “Into the Thorns” was better than “Drums of the Morning”.

Just my personal opinion. Both are still very goog books

Very big “Thank You” to Dewald for securing a copy for me in SA and sending to me promptly. He is a great guy and went above and beyond. Thank you again

I thought “Into the Thorns” was better than “Drums of the Morning”.

Just my personal opinion. Both are still very goog books
I am trying to find a copy of " Into the thorns" myself. If you can help me I will become your New Best Friend....lol
Manny Reichek

Manny, i will search for you

Thank you very very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you