Vortex Razor UHD 10x50 Binocular Bundle-NEW IN BOX

bobdahunter84

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
192
Reaction score
370
Media
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
These are new in box Vortex Razor UHD 10x50 binoculars (RZB-1050). They still have tags on them and have never seen the light of day.

The only reason I'm selling is because I opted for Vortex range finding binoculars instead.

$1550 free shipping

20260608_073315.jpg
20260608_073326.jpg
20260608_073400.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Make me an offer. MSRP is $2749. They are typically marketed at retailers at $1849.99.

All reasonable offers considered
 
I sincerely appreciate your offer. These binoculars cannot be had anywhere online or in-store for less than $1849, and these are not used, they are New In Box.

At the moment, I'd probably hold tight at $1400, free shipping. If they sit longer, I may come down from there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,361
Members
168,877
Latest member
AidaDicks5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top