Virginia members?

How about some of us Tennesseans near the Virginia/Tennessee line being able to get in on your prospective shoot/get together? That is if it's in or around the southwest part of Virginia.

Around Bristol, Abington, Roanoke, Wise, Wytheville, Lynchburg, areas.
 
Last edited:
Which range
Arrowhead Gun Club
How about some of us Tennesseans near the Virginia/Tennessee line being able to get in on your prospective shoot/get together? That is if it's in or around the southwest part of Virginia.

Around Bristol, Abington, Roanoke, Wise, Wytheville, Lynchburg, areas.
It’s just outside of Chase City VA. It would be about an hour further east than Lynchburg. I would imagine if you’re near Bristol it you would take 58 to Clarksville (Buggs Island Lake) and then a couple secondary roads to the club.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,810
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top