Dentler round 2.

Muskox

AH legend
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,271
Reaction score
3,185
Location
Germany
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Europe
4
Hunted
Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Namibia, Slovenia, Spain, all over the United States
Like most guys I have a lot of money in Optics and I would like to be able to share across different platforms without the drama at some point I’m going to make a decision about getting rid of all my Blaser mounts but in the meantime, I’ve decided to try the Dentler mount system again.


Does anybody have any best practices?

I just came from Frankonia and I got a new set and I have another set at home so I have two sets and I have the capabilities to mount them on three rifles so two scopes three rifles bouncy bounce. I’ll let you know how it goes over the next couple of months.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,058
Members
169,486
Latest member
RoccoBarra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top