View out the window- Post your pics

One of my "windows"
MYWINDOW.png
 
Sitting on the back porch watching it rain and about to grill some country style ribs while looking at my corn field and sorghum.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 123
Here's mine from a few days ago, evening view in front of our remote cabin on the shores of Francois Lake BC ...
IMG_1024.jpg
 
View from the forest service cabin at Wilson Narrows Ketchikan Alaska over the weekend. Lots of fishing (and catching) a report to follow…

IMG_4083.jpeg
 
After some much needed, decent rain a few days back ...

IMG_3317.jpg


Then came a battalion strength airborne assault - hundreds of Straw Necked Ibis flocked to the wet paddocks for a good feed - apologies for the poor image quality.

IMG_3323.jpg
 
Last edited:
8134398603237980230.jpeg

View from my office - the back of a horse. This bull was 51” wide so we packed the head sideways because the trail gets narrow down in the timber.

7144235937668328300.jpeg

Starting the skinning. Bull scored 189”. B&C minimum is 155”. A good day at the office. I’m not looking for business here. Takes years to draw moose in Colorado and this unit is resident only. Just thought y’all would enjoy my office.
 
Last edited:
Every now and then, one or two roes appear behind my place.
Here is a doe with kid.
I apologise for the poor image, shot with the phone due to urgency.
 
Sorry, I didn't succeed in attaching the picture.
I'll try again later on
 
-early morning stalk in the wood, 5 deer lying down, they sensed something and stood on their feet for half a minute before i took the shot...pcture is "large" (7.9MB), hope it loads up
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top