View out the window- Post your pics

20240814_054752.jpg

Sunrise at 5.50 from my window here in Umbria, Italy - the small town of Todi settled on the hill just in front of my countryhouse
 
We finished/survived 5 days of fiestas for our town's 141st Anniversary. Activities were kicked off on Thursday and we had our closing music group (Dueto Buritica) finish up at 0300 this morning. The town was packed with tourists and we had live entertainment starting at 1400 daily and ending at 0300 in the morning. We are pretty sure we died at least twice but were revived each time by more ron, aguardiente, refajo, G&T and extra loud (the only type of music that exists in Colombia) great music. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thumbnail_IMG_3490.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3496.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3497.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3498.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3500.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3501.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3502.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3503.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3504.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3506.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3507.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3508.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3509.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3510.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3511.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3512.jpg
 
View from my truck window.
We were just leaving a friend’s birthday party, South Anchorage and this burley fellow was munching on their neighbor’s tree.

IMG_6700.png
IMG_6698.png
IMG_6699.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SC cocky.jpg


Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (Cacatua galerita) this morning.

Of course he had his crest up *before* I managed to get the camera.

Not my wife's favourite at the moment. Making a nuisance of themselves in the garden.
 
Just cut some firewood - this guy and his missus (not as photogenic) turned up for the insect buffet.

Superb Fairywren (Malurus cyaneus)

bluewren.jpg
 
Beautiful!! Heck of a lot more colorful than the wrens we have here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top