View out the window- Post your pics

Lots of windshield time today….

No I wasn’t driving when I took the pic. I had stopped for some geese crossing the road and they went over the bank before I could get my camera out. So I took this instead…

IMG_9635.jpeg
 
The Northern Lights were so bright last night for a few minutes I was able to get a pic from from downtown with the lights on. Crazy bright. We were coming out of the bar in Seward Ak at 11pm and just happened to catch them
IMG_9972.jpeg
 
Not all offices have windows...........

And yes, it was hot enough to justify the pith helmet (107*F when that photo was taken -- even hotter when you include the heat index reading).

My office.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We had a bit of rain during the night leaving us in the 50’s this morning. Here are some photos of the ground view of the area in front of our balcony. Love these morning walks.

Coffee harvest starts soon!

Safe travels

IMG_8343.jpeg
IMG_8351.jpeg
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8349.jpeg
IMG_8348.jpeg
IMG_8350.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg
IMG_8336.jpeg
 
This morning out our bedroom window. I did something last Sunday that I never ever thought I would be doing. Trimmed up our palm trees;)

20230908_065420.jpg


Yesterday afternoon from our outdoor kitchen/living room. You probably can't find them but there is a small group of the neighbors Gemsbok we can see over the roof of the cabana.

20230907_164133.jpg
 
This morning out our bedroom window. I did something last Sunday that I never ever thought I would be doing. Trimmed up our palm trees;)

View attachment 555952

Yesterday afternoon from our outdoor kitchen/living room. You probably can't find them but there is a small group of the neighbors Gemsbok we can see over the roof of the cabana.

View attachment 555953
That is truly beautiful, where is that?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,227
Members
169,279
Latest member
ShelleyGob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top