View out the window- Post your pics

My backyard is Central Florida coast, Indian River ICW, mangroves, manatees and dolphins.
IMG_3027.jpeg
 
I've killed 25 duck species hunting in SC...all but one of them while hunting solo...I've been after BBWD for two seasons now...I will find one...I actually think I have a chance at a common merganser in SC after that I'll probably have to travel to finish out the list.

Here's my tote board:
50646649491_ab05dfb932_b.jpg
I'd pay YOU to come shoot them (BBWD) for us. They are a true nuance around our deer feeders!
 
I'd pay YOU to come shoot them (BBWD) for us. They are a true nuance around our deer feeders!

I get it. I think they're going to end up being a problem but I'm trying to kill them in SC...even one. I've come close several times...
 
February and I was wishing for summer and warm weather.
Be careful what you wish for.
20230215_064901.jpg
 
A couple thousand caribou strolled by this morning
IMG_9593.jpeg

IMG_9592.jpeg
IMG_9596.jpeg
 
00338B47-555D-4043-9571-79E0EC697D9E.jpeg

Just the Gravely Range out of the cabin window yesterday.
 
Since I’m retired, I no longer have an office and I spend a lot of time at home.
So, pics of just looking out some of my my living room windows will have to do here.
Outskirts of Anchorage, Alaska USA.

8117A98B-A738-4530-BD04-48F53F4EC837.jpeg
AA8BA62F-BD35-4547-A9BF-24D853F10DC9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
20230711_192029.jpg

That was leaving last night. Now in ATL looking out a window waiting for tonight's flight to Joberg
 
20230712_170223.jpg


Kinda wishin' I was in Africa about now....
 
This is my view at our summer home in the British Columbia bush. It's just a little log cabin but we love it. We're usually there June - August each year.

francoisdock.jpeg
P1000032.jpeg
IMG_2730.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,494
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top