AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX, CA and NC
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/novato-couple-recount-terrifying-squirrel-attack/

Hope the link works, but this guy and his wife were assaulted by a squirrel!

"Animal control officers have been patrolling the area, searching for the squirrel. Warning flyers have also been posted." I want one of the flyers for my deer camp
th

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
Article says was a life or death fight.... Must be a real slow news day. I know the couple was older and guy got scratched up but come on. A

What's sad is that we've hit a point in America where 1) Squirrel attacks make news 2) it's considered a "life and death struggle" and 3) no one has at least a pellet gun to end the reign of terror the squirrel is apparently doing.

I imagine pellet guns are illegal in San Fran... Don't know that though. I know if I have the opportunity to wrap my hand around the animal attacking me, it won't be attacking any more. When he said he threw it and it was stunned I assumed they were going to say he stepped on it... Nope. This murderous beast still runs around

@gizmo I know right, the fact that a squirrel has had an reign of terror on any human population scares me for our country.

Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:

I used to own a trained pack of squirrel dogs (american Treeing Feists) that would have gladly ended this squirrels rampage.

Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:

My quote is not working right

@gizmo if you cam promise me a squirrel charge im in!!

My quote is not working right

@gizmo if you cam promise me a squirrel charge im in!!
Well apparently they're vicious killers so it should go without saying you will be charged. Big 5 watch out there's a new sheriff in town.

@gizmo should I bring solids? Is a bolt gun or a double preferred when chasing this beast?

Definitely a double with solids. Only thing that can stop a vicious squirrel charge.

This whole thing reminds me of the killer rabbit scene from montey Python and the search for the holy Grail.

Sounds like the same squirrel that Ray Stevens let loose at the Church Revival in Mississippi.:D

@lbgsafaris ,

I told you about a month ago how dangerous these things were and you laughed at me.
Definitely a double with solids. Only thing that can stop a vicious squirrel charge.

Anybody ever seen a double barrel pellet gun?

I imagine pellet guns are illegal in San Fran... Don't know that though.

I did a quick google search and it does appear that it is illegal to own a pellet gun in San Fransisco. :A Whacky: At least it was just a few years ago.

I've actually been charged by a ground squirrel when I was a teenager. I was in Yellowstone on one of the platform trails near Old Faithful. This squirrel came running at me chirping up a storm and started clawing at my socks and ran away when I tried to kick it. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Sounds like the same squirrel that Ray Stevens let loose at the Church Revival in Mississippi.:D

That's some funny sh** right there.

If anyone makes a double pellet gun that has half decent lines to it I'll be the first in line to buy it

Here are the three main species of dangerous North American squirrels.
1) wolf squirrel
image.jpeg
2) lion squirrel
image.jpeg
3) Kung Fu squirrel
image.jpeg

All of which are highly dangerous and extreme caution should be used around them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg