Verdict: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges

When you have ties to the Proud Boys and cross state lines with an AR-15 to place yourself ground zero in a riot, yes, that is white nationalism and vigiliantism. It has nothing to do with protecting your community in this instance. He is no better than the looters

Fake news

I wonder what would be the verdict in this pollitical climate if Kyle shot blacks?

When you have ties to the Proud Boys and cross state lines with an AR-15 to place yourself ground zero in a riot, yes, that is white nationalism and vigiliantism. It has nothing to do with protecting your community in this instance. He is no better than the looters
nicely said, Joy Reid.

wow. that may be the most ignorant and false statement you've ever posted, and that's no mean feat. AFAIK, there was a single picture with a single Proud Boy. He did not carry fire arms of any sort across state lines. In fact, the US attorney's office is going after the guy who gave KR his rifle (in WI, not IL)for making a straw purchase. Further, his father actually lives in Kenosha, and KR works in Kenosha, a whopping 15 minute drive from his mom's house in Illinois.

1638099992099.png

The proud bows is a weird vehicle. It originally started as a comedic exercise by a working comedian, to push back gently on the assault on masculinity. Not too far off traditional UK drinking culture, which is not surprising considering the Canadian who started it, and his roots.

It took a bit of a hard turn, and got rebranded by some people who wanted a vehicle to stand up against Antifa. If they were in an area where antifa was terrorizing people, twig person style, they might punch them out, if they were pushed first.

Then it morphed into something that looks like the usual Injustice Department Psy Opp. Where the leader turns out to be an FBI alumni informant. Of course, once it gets to that point no normal person, just trying to keep the players separated as they eat popcorn, can tell what it really it. But it does tend to be the case that only governments have the tools for that kind of thing. It is pretty clear that all they wanted was the name. They have Psy Opps AI, and you can tell it is in the field when something really works, but seems kinda absurb. The idea that the PBs is what they say it is after starting off as something similar to an SNL skit, does feel like a Psy Opp. How did that transition occur?

Compare Anti Fascist to Proud Boys. It would be normal propaganda for an organization that is more likely to be regarded as fascist, to call itself anti fascist, while they can smile at the fact that the original meaning of that term was anti capitalist. They are authoritarians, portray themselves as not fascist, while everyone on the inside gets the joke that they are anti capitalism and individual enterprise. Proud boys is a terrible name for proud boys. It plays totally into their negative perception, which works at an ironic comedy level, but is a purpose built device for manipulation by left wing activists. Seems most likely it is another government disinformation operation like Quanon.

Every time I go deer hunting, I "cross state lines" with a small arsenal. Fortunately, we down here in Texas and Louisiana aren't yet infected with the dumbassery and assclownery that seems so common in the far West, MidWest, and Northeast.

Every time I go deer hunting, I "cross state lines" with a small arsenal. Fortunately, we down here in Texas and Louisiana aren't yet infected with the dumbassery and assclownery that seems so common in the far West, MidWest, and Northeast.
I'll agree with that. We got it pretty good here in Kentucky but one of the funniest encounters with a state trooper I ever had was in Louisiana. It had to do with a great deal of excessive speed and a loaded 44 magnum in my passenger seat. The guy was a total Pro didn't get excited and turned out to be a heck of a nice guy. We even chatted for a few minutes about our preferred carry pieces and he sent me on my way with a warning, and a little tip that the speed limit on all the highways in Louisiana is 55mph. Ha Ha

Rittenhouse can sue on the crossed state lines, and illegal firearm stuff, because they are factually incorrect. Quite a lot of the libelous statements aren't actually things he can sue on.

Ya think he learned anything from that little escapade? Like if you see a gun don't mess with the guy holding it.
I hope so, he’s running out of biceps to block with.

wow. that may be the most ignorant and false statement you've ever posted, and that's no mean feat. AFAIK, there was a single picture with a single Proud Boy.
According to Kyle in the tucker Carlson interview that photo op was set up by his former lawyer and Kyle as not aware he was PB till afterwards

I'll agree with that. We got it pretty good here in Kentucky but one of the funniest encounters with a state trooper I ever had was in Louisiana. It had to do with a great deal of excessive speed and a loaded 44 magnum in my passenger seat. The guy was a total Pro didn't get excited and turned out to be a heck of a nice guy. We even chatted for a few minutes about our preferred carry pieces and he sent me on my way with a warning, and a little tip that the speed limit on all the highways in Louisiana is 55mph. Ha Ha
Must've been a while back. At least on I-10, the speed limit is 70 (except for in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles).

For the longest time, and I think it's still this way, in Louisiana you could open carry, but concealed carry was illegal. Then they began issuing concealed handgun licenses. Don't try to nail me down to dates...that changed happened some time in the last 30-35 years

Must've been a while back. At least on I-10, the speed limit is 70 (except for in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles).

For the longest time, and I think it's still this way, in Louisiana you could open carry, but concealed carry was illegal. Then they began issuing concealed handgun licenses. Don't try to nail me down to dates...that changed happened some time in the last 30-35 years
Oh this was just a regular 2 lane highway. Somewhere between Shreveport/Bossier city and Texarkana where the road went from a 4 lane down to a two lane.

Oh this was just a regular 2 lane highway. Somewhere between Shreveport/Bossier city and Texarkana where the road went from a 4 lane down to a two lane.
I know that stretch of road well. My uncle and aunt live in Plain Dealing, north up Hwy 3 from Shreveport. Used to have to take back roads all the way from Shreveport to Texarkana. I-49 has made that drive a lot easier.

I imagine the only ones who will prosper from this will be the attorneys maybe the media?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.