USPS Incompetence!

They could turn it over to private interprise but would they have offices in all those small towns. FedEx and UPS wouldn't do to well either if they had to have an office everywhere there is a Post Office.

Norway har partially privatized postal services. The post offices are gone, and what they did is now handled by local grocery stores. Service has improved and small places that wouldnt have a chance to keep an old style post office has service.
Also banks are doing the same (for the very few things one need a bankoffice for).

What I find strange is that US is still using checks, money orders and sending bills by mail, time to go digital!
 
This is an empty envelope I received from my local post office. The snap on wrench is gone, just a hole in the envelope and a note.
Give me a break !!!
View attachment 398834
That sucks! I hope my ammo that’s coming doesn’t end up all over the floor of the post office? I did receive some bullets from Midway once, where the bullets came out of their original box and we’re bouncing around inside the shipping box. Didn’t lose any though.
 
Norway har partially privatized postal services. The post offices are gone, and what they did is now handled by local grocery stores. Service has improved and small places that wouldnt have a chance to keep an old style post office has service.
Also banks are doing the same (for the very few things one need a bankoffice for).

What I find strange is that US is still using checks, money orders and sending bills by mail, time to go digital!
Many of the local grocery stores here used to mail stuff prior to the 911 terrorist attacks. After that they stopped handling mail. But, they need to start up again as it was quick and convenient and I’m sure in today’s world they could adapt state of the art security measures to counter threats. As far as payments made digitally, many sellers will only accept checks or money orders for payment here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,374
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top