USA: Finally Got Big One!

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9,433
Reaction score
21,808
Location
Texas
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
139
Articles
16
Hunting reports
Africa
15
USA/Canada
4
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Spain, Austria, Australia, TX, CO, NM
I've never taken a really big trophy Whitetail although ive hunted my whole life. After years of intensive management this buck came my way. This is a home raised buck and one ive seen near my home for a few years now,

2E7A52E8-4469-43F7-9E45-08E8083BF36E.jpeg
7E6F5EF9-5E21-4DA0-BB06-D5EBD3F86467.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, man! Congratulations! I bet he was hard to pass up last year....
 
Wow, brute right there.
 
Congratulations on taking such a fantastic buck! That’s a buck of a lifetime.
 
What a monster buck! Congrats Philip!
 
Dang, man! Congratulations! I bet he was hard to pass up last year....
He was but I was sure he was just 5 and I wanted gim to get older and breed more. This year he has scars, is getting thin, and grew much bigger! Getting wt deer old enough is the problem most people face.
 
I've never taken a really big trophy Whitetail although ive hunted my whole life. After years of intensive management this buck came my way. This is a home raised buck and one ive seen near my home for a few years now,
Congratulations ! Spectacular and exceptional antlers.
 
Now that is a stud! Congrats
Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,386
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top