USA: A Fall Moose Hunt In SW Alaska...

shootist~

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member, USPSA Certified Range Officer (inactive), NRA Certified Instructor (inactive)
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
Beautiful country and a successful hunt - well done.
Glad you persevered and made it happen!

cls

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
Congratulations on a nice moose. Lots of good eats there. Appreciate the photos as well.

Inline6

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well done TT! That is a nice moose!

Real like the way you vacuum packed the meat. My guy does it that way, find that it stacks in the freezer better and defrost more evenly.

Tundra Tiger

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Alaska, Kansas, Maryland)
I feel fortunate. Our unit is any antlered bull for residents, and I like moose meat enough that I'm fairly indiscriminate: whatever the first bull that strolls within range and offers himself up is the one I'll shoot. :p This one, at 50", was my second largest. I shot one a decade ago that was a bit over 60". I have several in the 40s and a bunch of paddlehorns. I have never had one that didn't taste superb.

Nomadx2

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club Intl, NRA
Hunted
WI & IL USA, Alberta Canada
Great hunt sir (minus the rib injury) and great Moose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smtepoxyadhesive

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nevada Mike wrote on qmrp2567's profile.
375 H&H brass...

I'd like to have them. $125 for the 100 cases, don't want the smashed ones.

I am in Sonoita, AZ

Mike
We cannot wait to share in some amazing adventures with everyone in 2023 again! Please don't hesitate to message us for a quote, customized safari or even just a chat! #HuntBaylySippel
BLJC30 wrote on Tgood1's profile.
I seen a post saying that you do taxidermy in WV. Where are you located in WV and do you have a price list?
I'm going on my first safari in June.
SteveSac wrote on mdwest's profile.
Hey There,

Im looking to book my first African Safari for 2024 for my 40th birthday. I've never hunted Africa before, but was going to head to SA with my wife for a week then see her off and then stay and hunt.

Saw your safari come up as a recommendation and wondering if you had any time to chat.
Thanks!
Steve
ofbiro wrote on Theleatherman's profile.
Hi Theleatherman, I attach two price lists, one in English, one in Italian, because several words of the language used by the agent are very difficult to understand. If you get in touch with Laszlo Keresztes (owner/manager) tell him that you got the name from Paolo Sinha, italian hunter.
Suerte!