Uk trophy ban

If I could, I would but this is what's appearing on your link......
Screenshot_20191005-082711.jpeg

Just to get an idea. How many hunters are there in uk, estimated?

I think there are about 150,000 fire arm certificate holders in the UK but I may be wrong.
Markcz

It may not do any good, but I see this as a challenge to all hunters all over the world to come to the aid of our hunting brothern.

Regardless of whether we live in that country in the past or in the future, we must support each other,. For not only our jobs, but others may be employed in positions that may require them to relocate to such a place that would ban the import/export of a legally hunted animal.

Where do I go to sign my name, and am I able to give my 2 cents opinion as to their assanine, ingnorant ideology. Of course in such a polite, politically correct way to make them smile, (all the while I'm really telling to kiss my :K Moon:, and go hump themselves?

I think there are about 150,000 fire arm certificate holders in the UK but I may be wrong.

Can they have true influence even if they all sign petition? UK has more then 60 million people.
But in any case this is an effort, worth trying for!

Yes, on the last link posted.
Thousands of endangered puffins are being massacred by trophy hunters.
Apparently......

Well where are they being hunted and by who?? I have never heard of this. Im guessing its some crap made up by a politician

Its funny that they are not letting the petition go live

Well where are they being hunted and by who?? I have never heard of this. Im guessing its some crap made up by a politician
It was in the news not so long ago.
Goodness knows why because the Icelandic government declared that no British hunter had applied for a puffin hunting permit.
But as per usual with the British press, never let the facts get in the way of a sensationalist story.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nd-endangered-defra-environment-a9024946.html

Someone got their facts wrong in this article. These guys are not trophy hunting. These are cull Puffin. I didn’t see a single trophy Puffin in the bunch.

Someone got their facts wrong in this article. These guys are not trophy hunting. These are cull Puffin. I didn’t see a single trophy Puffin in the bunch.
Exactly but the British press don't worry about the truth when it comes to hunting and shooting.
All of us are bad guys. Facts are irrelevant as long as the articles about hunting portray it as bad and the hunters are vilified.
That journalism appeals to the hand wringing social media idiots and the papers know damn well that no one will ever check facts about what they print.

Well the petition has been declined. Whats nice to see is ALL petitions BOTH for and against are being taken down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg