Uganda Cancellation Hunt

Spear Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
1
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
4,490
Location
Limpopo, South Africa
Website
www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
55
Media
1,788
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Spear `Safaris would like to offer this amazing hunt to a member.
The Hunt can be adapted but we have a big deposit that can be used as discount.
I suggest the following. 10 days, 3 areas. Karamoja, Aswa Lolim, and Mayanya.
Species that can be taken, are 2 x Nile Buffalo, Jacksons hartebeest, Bohor reedbuck, Oribi, Uganda Kob, EA and Nile Bushbucks, Waterbuck.
Costs still to be paid. $17 750.00 + trophy fees for animals taken.
Hunt will be on UWS areas, Ernest Dyason will be PH. Dates are In November or December of 2026. Please reach out to me for more details,

IMG_6263.jpeg
 
Absolutely tremendous deal Ernest! I hope this is quickly picked up by a member so we can get a hunt report.
 
That is an amazing deal! Wow…
 
Trophy fee list?
 
This is a very very good deal!!! Hopefully someone jumps on it.
 
Do all your hunters get a nile perch that size ;)
 
Spear `Safaris would like to offer this amazing hunt to a member.
The Hunt can be adapted but we have a big deposit that can be used as discount.
I suggest the following. 10 days, 3 areas. Karamoja, Aswa Lolim, and Mayanya.
Species that can be taken, are 2 x Nile Buffalo, Jacksons hartebeest, Bohor reedbuck, Oribi, Uganda Kob, EA and Nile Bushbucks, Waterbuck.
Costs still to be paid. $17 750.00 + trophy fees for animals taken.
Hunt will be on UWS areas, Ernest Dyason will be PH. Dates are In November or December of 2026. Please reach out to me for more details,

View attachment 789469
Nice bull. What is the trophy fee for the buffalo?
BTW guys with AK's are guards I believe and there to protect against whom? poachers or militia or animals?
 
I'll send you the trophy fees in a DM.
AK 47 with Game scouts is kind of standard in Africa, if you've ever been to Zimbabwe or Tanzania, or Zambia you'll have the same. They are government representatives.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,608
Members
169,381
Latest member
MylesLac6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top