TYPICAL......

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
eish!.....:mad:

typical.jpg
 

Attachments

  • typical.jpeg
    typical.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 214
New species.
 
LOL well at lease they put the sign upright. Hey maybe this new breed of Baboon can be put in the SCI book of records.
 
Maybe the Baboons are chasing Kudu onto the road???
 
So, if you think that is dumb. Listen to this woman.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, move the deer crossing! I wonder how she would do with Elk crossing. people like this shoud not be able to drive, have telephones or VOTE
 
Oh my, move the deer crossing! I wonder how she would do with Elk crossing. people like this shoud not be able to drive, have telephones or VOTE

..they live amongst us.. :banghead:
 
Pink elephants are seen all the time :-)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top