Two weeks to go...

Had a great experience checking in. SAA staff, NY/NJ port authority, and TSA were all pleasant enough. SAA did weigh my ammo! Port Authority was actually quite interested in details on my guns and my trip. Now just hanging out for the next 90 min or so waiting to board.
 
Good luck!
 
Dittos on the good luck. You will find Africa more amazing than what you've been told. Looking forward to your hunting report and photos.
 
Have a great flight. Good Luck hunting too!
 
Yes sir New York PA police are always very good as stated in my last thread. Looking forward to your report.
 
GOOD LUCK and PLAY SAFE !
Glen
 
Two buffs in the salt. Onto a bit of plains game tomorrow. Enjoying every second of it. I'll do a more formal report when I get home.

IMG_4126.JPG
IMG_4141.JPG
 
Congratulations. Look forward to more.
 
Congrats on the buff, very nice.
 
Great trophies!
 
Beautiful bull...congratulations!
 
Man I do like the curls on that bull! Congrats!
 
Sitting in the shongololo lounge at JNB. By far the best $40 I've ever spent at an airport outside of RiflePermits' services. Had an amazing, amazing hunt, but looking forward to getting home to my wife and son. Adriaan and Jono from JWK Safaris were absolutely fantastic to hunt with and be around. Going to have another Hunters Dry and some snacks, I'll get a formal report together later this week.
 
Good to hear. I bet it went too fast.:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,411
Members
169,562
Latest member
ReneParadi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top