Two Pelican 1200 cases

MTA

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
572
Reaction score
1,066
Location
DFW
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
GOA
Hunted
South Africa
$90 for both ftf in DFW. I will ship but will be additional. I do have shipping accounts so shouldn't be too unreasonable but depends on where they are going to. Zelle, Paypal F&F, Venmo, Cashapp or Postal MO all work.

IMG_3233.jpeg
IMG_3234.jpeg
IMG_3235.jpeg
 
My timing was good on this one. It usually doesn't work out like that for me. Lol
These were listed for 4 minutes before you pulled the trigger, what took you so long? lmao
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top