Two large ring Mauser barrels for sale

txtrout75218

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
257
Reaction score
412
Location
TX
Media
2
For your consideration are these two Large Ring Mauser barrels that were for projects that I'm never going to get to. So I'm offering them here.

1. Top barrel. 24" 30-06 NOS FN barrel. Never used or mounted to an action.Slow rust blued. Fully chambered. Excellent bore etc. it's as new $150 shipped Conusa.

2. Bottom barrel. 24" Shillen short chambered 280 Remington. 1 in 9" twist. As new with a slow rust blue finish. $225 shipped Conusa.

PXL_20260224_170536121_MP_2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the action for sale?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,940
Latest member
PeggyBryai
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top