TUFFPACK For Sale

doubleboy

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
102
TUFFPACK 0936 with optional tuffcase, wheeled & recessed lock
very good condition, minor handling marks

$300 plus shipping from 11758 (NY)

Rob
 
Please forgive my ignorance, but is this a rifle case or a case for a tripod?
 
Rob, Are these the dimensions?
Screenshot_20260313_062940_Chrome.jpg
 
Gentlemen,
I may have referenced the wrong Tuffpack Model #
Dimensions are 52 1/4" exterior length
Width 11" X 13" hexagon shaped

comfortable fit 2 rifles in soft cases

can always send pics to phone or email, just PM me

Rob
 
Forgot I still have the Tuffpack.
Lets lower the price to $250.00, plus shipping


Rob
 
If you have pics on your obj r all you have to do is click attach files and select them. Wait for them to upload and then post the message.
 
Don’t over think this. A tuffpak is about the easiest thing you can buy for taking rifles on planes.
One lock, not 4. Tough as hack. Room for clothes and boots. Has wheels and is secure.
I have used the following -
Cabelas aircraft aluminum case with the long rod to lock.
Americraft case - aluminum and easily dented and ruined
Pelican 1750 - very good case, awkward, bulky and heavy, obvious gun case
Tuffpak - toough, wheels, carry three guns or 2 with soft case. No brainer

So, decide what you want, then buy a tuff pak….
 
I think you'd sell it if you posted pics. Just hot the little picture button in the window you are typing in and select them.
 
Like I stated on another thread, I was able to make 3 rifles in soft cases fit into my Tuffpak, all of them with scopes.

This is a good deal. The last one I bought was over $200 more than this price. If I didn't have 2 of these cases already I would buy it myself. GLWS.
 
I love mine, pm me if this doesn't sell for some reason, I been in Alaska and thought it was the short version when listed!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Is this sold? I always see these things too late.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,659
Members
168,751
Latest member
cosmicdronelightshow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top