Trophy Room Pictures

after a description like that im looking for the price tag in the bottom right hand corner...:D:D:D
 
Wasn't too bad. Did all of the work myself except drywall and ceramic tile floor. Nice part about being retired. Already had the TV, electronics, furniture and all decorations before I started the project.
 
Very, very nice. And yes, I am all in on this retirement thing as well! :-)
 
browningbbr, I see a sable, cape buffalo and hyena...maybe puku from Tanzania.....any more.
 
trtophy buff x3.JPG
 

Attachments

  • trtophy buff x3.JPG
    trtophy buff x3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
trophy room final 3.JPG
trophy room final 3.JPG
 
trophy leopard wall.JPG
 
browningbbr, I see a sable, cape buffalo and hyena...maybe puku from Tanzania.....any more.

Zebra (pedestal), baboon & impala as well. My hartebeest never made it back. No idea why. Also shot other antelope for bait and meat.
 
Bruce, is that an owl in your last picture? How did you come across that, if you don't mind me asking? We had a family friend when I was very young that had one mounted in his living room that I always thought was so cool, but I've never seen another one.
 
Bruce, is that an owl in your last picture? How did you come across that, if you don't mind me asking? We had a family friend when I was very young that had one mounted in his living room that I always thought was so cool, but I've never seen another one.

YES... the taxidermist that did a lot of my trophies way back in 2006 had a variety of birds for sale.. I bought this owl and a few guinea fowl and Francolin for decoration.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
YES... the taxidermist that did a lot of my trophies way back in 2006 had a variety of birds for sale.. I bought this owl and a few guinea fowl and Francolin for decoration.
Very cool. I like it.
 
Since this thread started in May I have wanted to put my trophy room in. What has slowed me down is getting my thophies back from my September 2014 Safari.
I just got them back from my Taxidermist and the room is done till the next hunt.
This isn't as big as most in the past but I have put a lot in a small space.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Well done Tom.
 
Thanks for sharing Bhfs300 and Bruce, both very nice!
 
browningbbr,

Really like the pedestal mounts on shipping crates
 
Very nice trophy room Bruce.
I envy you.
Witold
Thanks... I am in the process of moving house .. so the trophy room now gets BIGGER and BETTER..will only be done in March next year, after my Zim hunt.
 
Those are great number of trophies. I wish I have at least a quarter of that amount in some time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top