Trophy Room Construction Completed

Nice, congrats !
 
Very nice, I envy the set-up!
 
Looking good! We hunted together at Africa Maximum in 2015! All the best . I am headed back in 2019 with my son
Regards
 
Looking good! We hunted together at Africa Maximum in 2015! All the best . I am headed back in 2019 with my son
Regards
We hunted with them in May for Elephant and Giraffe. Have a great trip!
 
Looks Awesome! Congratulations.
 
Looks great. Congrats. Can you please share the dimensions of the room with us? I am trying to get an idea of scale for a future trophy room that I wish to build.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top